Calling all Content Designers..
Do you want to work somewhere that truly values it people and has a design first approach?
Do you want work on some high profile projects that are going to be seen and used by hundreds of thousands of people?
If the answer is yes then keep reading
Title :Content Designer
Salary: £55,000 – £85,000 + Benefits
Location: London + UK Travel
A leading Digital Agency are looking for a Content Designer to join their growing team.
As a Content Designer you will:
- Scope, commission, write, and edit digital content across all relevant channels(web, mobile, social media)
- Manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate
- Be accountable for delivering content assets that are accurate, timely, high-quality and to the department’s style
- Be accountable for choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- Make sure appropriate policy and legal checking takes place
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability to create accessible and usable content
- Using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
- Working with content publishing systems
- Delivering alongside designers and developers as part of an agile team
- Experience in a relevant role either agency or client side
- Developing content strategy, for example content audit and analysis, governance guidelines, content mapping, style guidelines
If this sounds like you and you're looking for your next role APPLY NOW so you don't miss out!