A well funded Fintech start up are looking for a Data Engineer to join them on their growth journey working with their market leading product!
Title: Data Engineer
Location: Remote- Europe (occasional visits to London)
As a Data Engineer, your focus is wrangling messy, unstructured data into structured datasets that will be the foundation of their next generation of machine learning algorithms. You will work collaboratively with full-stack developers, machine learning scientists, and the rest of our multidisciplinary team, to deliver data via distributed systems and/or APIs.
You will need proven experience using Python as well as ideally having used the Google Cloud Platform.
In this role, you will be responsible for understanding how data must be structured, and creating the scripts to extract, load and transform it.
As a Data Engineer you will also be responsible for extending and optimising the data pipeline architecture, as well as optimising the data flow.
Skills needed to apply;
- Strong programming skills in Python with Apache Beam
- Background and interest in statistical analysis
- Proven proficiency in cloud technologies. Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a strong plus;
- A DevOps mindset. You take ownership from the first line of code to monitoring in production
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science / AI / Software engineering
If this sounds like you then don't miss out. APPLY NOW!