A UX Designer with some UI design capabilities is required for a growing Consultancy based in London.
The company are working on some high-profile projects in both the public and private sector, so you’ll likely get exposure to both.
As a UX/UI Design Consultant you’ll be working with multidisciplinary teams of talented people, in a company that truly values its employees.
Title: Design Consultant
Location: London + UK Travel
Salary: £60,000-£85,000 DOE + Bonus
As a Design Consultant you will:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined agile team to design user focussed and
- Define the User Interface (UI) such as layout, design patterns, and controls
- Prioritise UI elements such as what needs to be obvious, what needs to be
easy, what needs to be made possible
- Deliver designs that meet web standards and follow GDS design principles and
- Provide rapid, lightweight prototyping, flat and interactive
- Work with user researchers to ensure the interface meets key user needs
- Work with user researchers to design content by taking complex language and
processes and making them simple to understand
- Work with other designers to facilitate a consistent user experience
- Contribute to the development and continual enhancement of products
If you’re looking for a new challenge and this sounds like you, either apply now or contact us directly for more information.