A technology-driven Travel and Tourism company are looking for an Ecommerce Product Manager to join their entrepreneurial team.
The company already has hugely impressive sales figures with a current turnover of 60 Million from their last accounts.
If you want to work for a company that moves quickly (start-up mentality) and is focused on creating excellent digital products for its customers, then hear it is!
Title: Ecommerce Product Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
This role could be right for you if you’re a Product Manager, Product Owner or perhaps even a BA looking to move into a role that will give you much more autonomy in your everyday work.
Their ecommerce platform holds pricing promotions, handles payments, for their entire back office ecommerce as well as supporting sales via different channels. They are now looking to upgrade and replace this platform so need a Product Manager who can own and manage the upgrade process.
Ideally, you'll have Back office system understanding and Migration experience.
As part of your day to day you’ll find yourself doing the following;
· Identify the value behind ideas and establish clear priorities for your product roadmap
· Being accountable for end to end delivery of your product roadmap, managing dependencies as required
· Be the voice of the business within a cross-functional delivery team
· Define requirements, identify solutions, and support engineers in delivery
· Ensure the backlog and roadmap are aligned to business objectives and deliverables are properly understood by all stakeholders
· Be a single point of contact internally and externally on key projects spanning multiple delivery teams
· Pragmatically break the delivery of projects down into manageable chunks and identify the minimum amount of effort required to release value.
· Be the subject matter expert for your product and its related systems
· Facilitate and support UAT, own the release communications
· Maintain the vision for your product, contribute to quarterly product strategy workshops
To be part of this exciting journey as the company scale up their offering, make sure you APPLY by sending your most up to date CV for review.