A Head of Product Design is required to be part of a large transformation programme for a global financial services company.
Title: Head of Product Design
Salary: £80,000-£100,000 DOE + Benefits
If you want something to drive you to get out of bed in the morning then this is exactly that.
The role will be working as part of a business Digital Transformation strategy where you’ll work closely with the UX Director to ensure that Design is at the forefront of this.
It will involve working closely with Engineering and Product Teams to ensure that they take design seriously whilst working in an Agile manner. The business is truly looking to work on user-centric products to ensure that customer success is at a high level.
You’ll be setting strategy and leading a team. Coaching others in the team to ensure that they achieve great design work. Therefore, you will be an established leader who has managed teams in past positions. You will have worked in a transformation environment and will understand the challenges that this can bring to a commercial business.
The team is currently is likely to grow significantly over the next 12 months, so you’ll need an understanding of building and nurturing a scale-up team. As Head of Product Design, you will be setting the vision and come up with experience plans. You’ll manage research in the product cycle as well as looking at the performance of products and identifying the right data to help tell the design story!
What do you need to apply;
- Proven experience managing multidiscipline teams in a Digital Product Environment
- Designing digital products across mobile, desktop, native or web app.
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment that has been part of a digital transformation
- Ability to work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure Design is seen
- Proven experience facilitating workshops and working with stakeholders at varying levels
- Any experience in Financial Services or other regulatory industries would be of benefit.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a new challenge, then APPLY NOW so you don’t miss out!