A leading consultancy in South Wales are looking for a Human Factors Engineer to join them on a long term project.
Rate: £450-£500 per day
Length: until end of 2020
You'll be a key player working on an Agile project within a current UX Team to help deliver an optimal user experience to the product’s user base.
The role will work closely with the systems engineering team and software engineering teams, where you'll be a core team player working with a multi-national team of people.
For the role you will need;
- Familiarity and experience with Human Factors techniques and tools (Task Analysis, Mental Workload Assessment, Human Reliability Analysis).
- Familiarity of working in an AGILE manner.
- Proven experience leading HF activities and influencing the design on engineering development programmes, in a domain relevant to Human Factors
- Demonstrable understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and the integration of HF activities within that lifecycle.
- Proven requirements development expertise and experience using DOORS.
- Experience of delivering Human Factors on an AGILE Engineering programme
If this sounds like you then don't delay. APPLY NOW so you don't miss out!