An Interaction Designer is sought after by a government department, to work on a strategic project as the UK looks to exit the EU (known as Brexit)
Title: Interaction Designer
Length: 3 Months
Rate: £400-£500 per day
As an Interaction Designer you'll work closely with a multidisciplinary team to build and test prototypes of a service for end-users.
Working in a user-centred, agile way you will work on some key features of the product by creating both high and low fidelity prototypes.
- Experience designing digital services that meet the needs of users and experience of interaction design for the web
- Be able to sketch and prototype on paper and in HTML
- Ability to work closely with user researchers to understand and interpret data, analytics and user research findings.
- Able to translate user needs into simple, clear user interfaces.
- Knowledge and passion for, user centred design practices in public facing and internal services and applications.
- Experience of working to an established set of design standards.
- Substantial knowledge of WCAG accessibility standards and good accessibility practices.
- Strong communication skills; confident in explaining user-centred design decisions to stakeholders. Skilled at justifying design decisions with reference to evidence from user research.
- Ability to simplify complex information (So anyone can understand it – especially to stakeholders) be able to explain ideas in a way that other people understand
- Experience of working on government services using the Digital Service Standard and Government Design Principles
If this sounds like you, don't delay and APPLY NOW so you don't miss out!