One of the world’s leading online brands are looking for a UX/UI Product Designer to join their growing design team. This a business that puts it people and users at the heart of everything they do.
Title: UX/UI Designer (Product Designer)
Salary: €50,000-€80,000 + Benefits (Relocation packages are available)
As a UX/UI Designer you’ll work on a user centric product that is used by millions of people world wide.
You will get to work in an environment that truly supports growth for both personal and professional development as well as offering world-class training.
Autonomy is not just a buzz word in this company, you’ll be given the chance to make an impact and come armed with an entrepreneurial mindset.
What’s the job?
- You will Ensure experience, usability, consistency, and continuity across our products.
- As a Product Designer you will help solve complex interaction problems as well as help to define the UX of new features and create launch ready designs
- Demonstrate your ideas in tangible formats such as, sketches, prototypes and wireframes that excite stakeholders and peers.
- Make use of user research and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Iteration is key! You will need to see users fail to understand your concepts, and learn from it.
What will you need?
Proven experience in UX/UI Product Design on a complex product
Excellent UX and UI Design skills
You will be someone who wants to simplify products for users. This will be at the heart of everything you do. Creating clean usable products is what you live and breathe
All sounds good? Then don’t delay, send your CV in now to apply and find out more about the company and role!