A Global Leader in the leisure and tourism industry is looking for a Product Manager as they look to update their proposition to keep up with market demand.
Title: Product Manager
Salary: £65,000 per annum + Bonus
This exciting new role is to take the lead on improving the experience for their customers by allowing them to book their visit in advance via the companies websites and apps.
This will require managing change across multiple internal and external platforms and working alongside a diverse group of stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, Product).
- Take the lead on discovery with internal and external stakeholders and development teams
- Identify the value behind ideas and establish clear priorities for your product roadmap
- Accountable for end to end delivery of your product roadmap, managing dependencies as required
- Be the voice of the business within a cross-functional delivery team
- Define requirements, identify solutions, and support engineers in delivery
- Ensure the backlog and roadmap are aligned to business objectives and deliverables are properly understood by all stakeholders
- Be a single point of contact internally and externally on key projects spanning multiple delivery teams
- Pragmatically break the delivery of projects down into manageable chunks and identify the minimum amount of effort required to release value.
As a Product Manager, you'll need proven experience working in a high transactional environment and be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering change in a fast-paced matrix environment.
If this sounds like you, don't delay, APPLY now so you don't miss out!