Want to work on meaningful projects, helping to solve real problems in the Healthcare Industry?
Do you have Research experience?
Look no further as this could be your next job!
Title: Insight Consultant
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 per annum + Benefits
A Leading Healthcare Agency is looking for a Research/Insight Consultant to join their growing team, due to increased project demand.
As a member of the Insight team, your main responsibility is to support the team, in the delivery of large research projects and to deliver smaller customer experience projects with guidance and limited support from senior Insight consultants.
Areas of research and focus are likely to be varied; you will be expected to be fully involved in the delivery of research projects and to participate in the design of research and all documentation. The role also includes the ability to manage the logistics of delivery internally and with third-party fieldwork agencies.
You will need proven experience in the following:
- Design and delivery of research, including, compliance documentation, discussion guides and screener creation.
- Moderation of sessions, data reduction and analysis and development of recommendations from insights.
- Supporting the creation of design artefacts from research insights, such as, user journeys, persona’s, storyboards and scenarios with UX teams
- Supporting the creation of basic deliverables for early stage brand development
- Managing small research projects in terms of compliance, approval and consent, development of recruitment briefs, screeners and working with recruiters and fieldwork agencies to manage participants and to guide and support fieldwork.
Does this sound like you?
If so and you're wanting to work from a company that values the benefits of training and developing their staff then don't delay.
APPLY NOW so you don't miss out!