An industry-leading B2B software company are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join them to help build an exciting new AI product.
Title: Senior UX Designer
Location: Central London
Salary: £75,000 – £80,000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Although the company are established the environment for the new product is that of a start-up, where things move quickly.
As a Senior UX Designer you’ll work closely with the Developers, Engineers, UI Designers and Product Owner to ensure that the product being developed is fit for purpose.
The product works using a mixture of historical data, live data and API access to predict future data that can be used to help create accurate insights.
For this role you will;
- Define the vision for the end-to-end user experience on the Product, collaborating with Product & Engineering leadership to turn that vision into reality.
- Lead design projects through the product development lifecycle, working closely with Product and Engineering to understand problems and iterate through solutions.
- Plan and execute user research, deploying all the tools in your arsenal to understand user motivations, habits, and workflows.
- Distil your work into highly engaging and functional sketches, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, and hi-fidelity designs – communicating and presenting these ideas to both technology and commercial stakeholders.
- Champion user experience and advocate for design and user research best practice across the organisation, helping to build the design culture and systems.
As the product is developed there will likely be an opportunity to build and grow the Design team, so Leadership skills are extremely beneficial.
If this sounds like you then don’t delay, apply now with you more up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.