This is a unique opportunity for a Service Designer to work for a Government Accelerator on a 6 month contract.
This can be remote for the majority, however weekly travel to London or Gateshead is required.
Title: Service Designer
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £450-£600 per day (negotiable D.O.E)
During the contract you'll be working with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that the projects they are working on have a Human-Centred approach. You'll do this by using Research and Insights to design solutions to improve service outcomes or re-imagine what the service might look like.
- Experience in planning and leading workshops
- Experience in planning, conducting and communicating user research as part of a design process
- Experience of working strategically on end to end services, demonstrating improved service outcomes as well as costed savings
- Experience of sketching, prototyping, and iterative design
- Experience of working at pace in an agile environment
- Any experience working on Government Projects to GDS Standards will be highly advantageous.
If this sounds like you then don't delay and APPLY NOW so you don't miss out!