We are looking for a Software engineer to join a team of talented developers for a leading Betting and Gaming company in London that have a strong focus on customer centricity. You love the idea of working with mission critical product with millions of end users and zero downtime.
Some interesting facts about the company
- They have an uptime of 99,95% across our sites
- They did 9.800 production releases last year and targeting 11,000 releases in 2021
- Their platform consists of more than 300 micro-services
- They run more than 50 million transactions per day
- As well as have over 20 payment providers integrated
What will you be doing?
You will participate in design discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to complex engineering challenges.
They have a “You Design it, You Build It, You Test It, You Run It, You Tweak It” ethos and everyone is expected to take part of the full system life cycle to ensure reliability and uptime of the production environment.
The tools they like to use are:
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, JMS, Hibernate, JSON
- Oracle, Couchbase
- Git, Maven, RPM, Docker
- Continuous delivery
- Agile and lean values
You have a strong knowledge of core Java and practices and principles.
You want to build scalable software in a distributed architecture, and above all are passionate about solving complex problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
You take great pride in your ability to grasp complex business scenarios and translating them into solutions with clean and performant code.
Does all of this sound good? If yes then don't delay and send your CV now to be considered.