One of the world’s leading online brands are looking for a UI Designer to join their growing design team. This a business that puts it people and users at the heart of everything they do.
Title: UI Designer
Salary: €50,000-€60,000 + Benefits (Relocation packages are available)
As a UI Designer you’ll be the voice of the User and help drive the UI design decisions across the team.
You will get to work in an environment that truly supports growth for both personal and professional development as well as offering world-class training.
Autonomy is not just a buzz word in this company, you’ll be given the chance to make an impact and come armed with an entrepreneurial mindset.
What’s the job?
- You will Ensure experience, usability, consistency, and continuity across our products. You will be the ambassador to develop and grow the existing design system
- Educate and train stakeholders and team peers on how to leverage our design system and create impactful interfaces.
- Demonstrate your ideas in tangible formats such as UI Designs, sketches, prototypes and wireframes that excite stakeholders and peers.
- Make use of user research and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Iteration is key! You will need to see users fail to understand your concepts, and learn from it.
What will you need?
Proven experience in Digital Design of a Product (not just flat graphics and banner adverts)
Excellent UI Design skills, including working on design systems.
Basic knowledge of UX and ideally some HTML/CSS experience to help when interacting with UX and Engineering
All sounds good? Then don’t delay, send your CV in now to apply and find out more about the company and role!