This is an exciting position for a UI Designer to work as part of a fast growing start-up in the entertainment industry to help them take their product to the next level.
Title: UI Designer
Location: Remote (some travel to London)
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 DOE + Share Options
As a UI Designer you'll be working with the Head of Design and a UX designer, as part of an Agile team to help them to smash through their current road-map.
Creating pixel-perfect UI designs, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the app looks consistently gorgeous, by taking ownership of and expanding their current Design System.
As a UI Designer you'll get to work on new ideas and put your creative mark on the product, working with the team to ideate on new concepts.
You will have good understanding of UX concepts/best practice to ensure that you can take the product from wireframes into production ready mock-ups for the development team to work their magic on.
- You should have Outstanding UI design ability, with proven experience designing for digital products including mobile apps. This will be working across both iOS & Android (using react native) so experience working on similar projects is highly beneficial.
- You will take a user-led approach to working on products
- Proven experience working in an Agile team.
- A strong UI technology skill set (Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma etc)
- An ambition to work in a results-focused start-up environment
If all of this sounds like you and you want to know more then APPLY NOW so you don't miss out!