Are you a User Researcher who wants to work on the critical front-line government projects?
If yes then keep reading!
Rate: £500 per day
Length: 6 Months
A User Researcher is required for a Government Department in London on a 6 month contract.
As a User Researcher you'll be working as part of a multidisciplinary team to help provide digital products that are made easy to use for millions of people.
You'll need proven experience in the following:
- planning, conducting and reporting usability testing on design iterations and sharing feedback with delivery teams to improve products
- Contributed evidence at GDS service assessment as part of a multidisciplinary agile team within a government Department
- Undertaking research with users for alpha , beta and live phases of delivery
- Used GDS prototype toolkit and the shared style patterns
- Leading with usability testing for accessibility
If this sounds like you and you're looking for contract to start in the New Year, Apply Now, so you don't miss out!