Are you a User Researcher looking to work on meaningful projects that help millions of Users?
If so then look no further as this could be your next job…
A growing consultancy are looking for a User Researcher to work on some high-profile projects with multiple touch points and a vast user-base.
Title: User Researcher
Location: Birmingham + UK Travel
Salary: £50,000-£100,000 D.O.E
As a User Researcher you’ll be working as part of an Agile team to help design user focused services for their customers.
Your role will include:
- Help plan, design, and conduct user research to focus the design and development on user needs
- Contribute to the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing
- Work very closely with client insight and research teams to delivery relevant and appropriate research plans
- Work closely with designers and developers to turn user insights into actionable design or service recommendations
- Working with Stakeholders at all levels to present back your findings.
In terms of experience you will need:
- Proven experience in User Research methods
- You will have worked on projects that are Agile
- Ideally you'll have some knowledge of GDS standards
The company offers excellent growth opportunities for anyone looking to develop their own skills with an first class development programme.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to know more? What are you waiting for APPLY NOW so you don’t miss out.