A UX Designer is needed to join a leading Creative agency based in central London to help them lead the way with one of their key clients.
Title: UX Designer
Location: London (currently remote until Sept)
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 + Benefits
This newly restructured UX team sets out to do things differently! They are taking the approach of balancing research and insight backed human-centred design with an agile capability to tackle complex
problems in original ways.
As a UX Designer you will champion the continued development of a world class team of UX and UI designers. You will
be assisting in the design of consumer led experiences across clients eCommerce websites.
With a great variety of potential projects in the portfolio, there are many different areas to investigate,so you'll certainly not be bored!
You'll need the following experience;
- Produce Wireframes, UX flows, Screen designs and prototype(s).
- Experience of Sketch, Miro, InVision (or equivalents) expected.
- Develop and run prototype testing sessions; A-B testing of design components and flows etc
- Ability to translate, hand-off to, and work closely with technical/development teams
- Update personas, site maps, user journeys and high level screen designs
If this sounds like you and you're looking to skyrocket your career, apply now so you don't miss out!