A UX Designer is needed to join a leading Retailer based in Northampton to help them develop and improve their ecommerce platform.
Title: UX Designer
Location: Northampton (currently remote)
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 + Benefits
As a UX Product Designer, you will provide human-centred design, backed by a broad knowledge of design patterns, iconography, typography and colour theory.
You’ll also drive design decisions and rationalise them using research data, design principles, prototypes and the resulting user-testing insights.
You'll need the following experience;
Key skills and experience required:
- An intuitive understanding of design and a natural flair to make things look awesome.
- Excellent working knowledge of Sketch App, Zeplin, Go Abstract, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Axure RP or similar prototyping tool
- Experience of atomic design methods
- Strong understanding of UX/UI standards, design principles and usability factors and large scale information architecture design
- Able to produce and quickly iterate low fidelity prototypes, conduct and facilitate user testing sessions and collaborate and work with engineers and strategists to respond to the constraints of any project
- Substantial experience in a retail business or design agency working with large retail brands
- It would also be desirable if you had knowledge of lean UX and Agile Management and working knowledge of analytic and insight tools
If this sounds like you and you're looking to skyrocket your career, apply now so you don't miss out!