UX Manager is required for an innovative, technology led, Fintech start-up based in London.
This is a truly excellent opportunity for someone to be part of an exciting revolution.
Title: UX Manager
Salary: £80,000-£85,000 per annum + Benefits and Share Options
As UX Manager, you’ll be responsible defining the process and strategy for clean and clear user experiences across the company’s customer and employee-facing mobile and web apps.
The role will be hands on too where you’ll be working with the Senior Leadership team to undertake customer interviews, create and define key user journeys and prototypes.
The successful UX Manager will;
• Implement and Define UX Standards
• Work closely with the Conversion product manager
• Manage and ensure the successful growth of the team
• Work with the software engineering team to streamline user journeys and find new ones
• Create a strategy around data usage and the retention of customers
Key Experience will include;
• Web application Design
• Mobile Application Design
• Rapid Prototyping
• Working to streamline user journeys
• Leadership experience
This role is for someone who is looking to make their next step and build a product as well as the team. You’ll be one of the early members of the team, really helping shape the future of the business.
APPLY NOW to begin your journey to your next job.