Are you an experienced and highly driven UX researcher? Do you enjoy working in cross-functional teams? Do you want to evolve a user-centred product that is used by millions of people worldwide?
As a UX research expert at you will be responsible for designing and often executing multi-dimensional studies, combining qualitative and quantitative methods, in a fluid and agile working environment. You will be collaborating with product managers, designers, UX copywriters, engineers and data analysts on a daily basis to improve the experience on one of the companies core products and contribute to the product strategy!
What you’ll do:
· Drive the successful evolution of the product by studying the behaviour, cognition, emotions, and attitudes of our users.
· Identify the best method, or mix of methods, based on research questions, timeline, and resources available to meet key objectives.
· Craft UX research roadmaps and execute complex mixed-method investigations in collaboration with user researchers, product teams, and data scientists.
· Work in interdisciplinary teams and involve key stakeholders in the research process, fostering a user-centred perspective.
· Lead complex research projects, mentoring and guiding junior research practitioners.
· Constantly communicate your findings considering the overall product strategy to maximize their impact.
What you’ll need:
· Experience in mixed-methods user research (qualitative, quantitative, attitudinal, and behavioural) working in a performance-driven product environment.
· A great understanding of UX research methods and how to apply them to address different business needs during product development phases.
· Experience conducting a plethora of quantitative and qualitative user research investigations remotely/in-person/in the field (e.g. usability tests, surveys, interviews, contextual inquiry, guerilla tests, etc.)
· Excellent working knowledge of statistics applied to the area of UX research and good skills with the tools and languages required for quantitative analysis
· An ability to translate research findings into relevant insights for designers, product owners, and other stakeholders
Does this sound like you? If you want to work for a company that really values its staff and the work they do, then don't delay. Get in touch today and APPLY NOW!