A Global gaming company are looking for a Senior User Researcher to join their team and help them understand their customers.
Title: Senior UX Researcher
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000 + Benefits
As part of a dynamic customer experience centred department the UX team play a crucial role in driving a customer-first approach. You will work with other UX specialists including Researchers, Architects, Designers and Content producers as well as developers, product managers and data engineers.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will be conducting primary research, exploring customer behaviours through a wide variety of research methods and tools including interviews, usability tests and online remote platforms. You will test designs and concepts. You will strive to understand customer needs and motivations.
What you'll need to apply;
- Proven experience in customer based research
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of qualitative UCD methods
- Skills in working with both qualitative and quantitative data
- A track record of working in a multi-disciplinary team to engage others for inclusive research methods
- Being a leader in research to guide others in the team
If this sounds like you then don't delay and apply now so you don't miss out!